- When you login or register with us to place an order you’ll then enter a few details and we’ll confirm your order and arrange delivery to you.
- If you prefer the personal touch, we’d love to meet you in Dumbleton. Alternatively call Forno Finnini Ltd on 01386 88124 to discuss any aspect of ordering.
- We accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, and Maestro. We accept the same payment types in our store as well as good old cash. Sorry, but we can’t accept cheques.
- Our standard delivery rates apply to any addresses within the mainland UK, but unfortunately not the Highlands & Islands.
- For standard delivery we charge a fee of £5.00 for orders up to 2kg (our order platform will calculate your order weight) and £10 for orders above 2 kg and up to 25kg. We send products either second class using Royal Mail or on a 48 hours delivery basis using a courier, depending which is most cost efficient.
- For orders over £150 standard delivery is free.
- We aim (but cannot guarantee) to despatch orders received before midday on the same working day subject to availability, but during peak periods, like Christmas, orders may be despatched the following working day after receipt.
- We recognise that you may have special delivery requirements that standard delivery can’t satisfy. If so, we’ll do our best to find an acceptable solution for you. Simply contact us at email@example.com or on 01386 881124 to discuss requirements and options which may include the following: –
- Highland & Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man
- Elsewhere overseas
- A faster method with tracking
- A timed delivery with tracking
- Special instructions, e.g. leaving a parcel with a neighbour, delivery to an empty property.
- Heavier orders e.g. large hampers
- Weekend deliveries
- BFPO orders
- Should you have any other queries relating to delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01386 881124.
- For our full terms & conditions around ordering and delivery (as well as all of the legal stuff) please read our Terms & Conditions section on the website.
11. It is our aim to deliver your order in perfect condition and we will make every attempt to make every attempt to make sure this happens
12. You should inspect all orders carefully upon receipt to check the order is complete and free of damage. You will be deemed to have accepted an order unless you notify us within 48 hours of receipt that there is a problem by emailing email@example.com. Please include photos of the problem when doing so.
13. In such an event where due to damage, an error on our part, or there is an obvious quality issue, we will ask you to return the goods to us and we will replace them as soon as possible or alternatively offer a full refund including the cost of sending the items back using a standard postage rate. (We will not reimburse additional sums if you choose to return goods using a premium delivery service). We strongly suggest you use a recorded delivery option when returning items to ensure an acceptable proof of receipt and please include your details in the return so we can identify you.
14. Please note you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning any item unless Forno Finnini Ltd is at fault